Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Good and the Bad

One of the things that I have enjoyed doing while being queen, pres., her majesty, etc. of the couch is reading other people's blogs. They are fun, inspiring, and a good way to pass the time.

There are two in particular that I have followed and although they have been uplifting and amazing as many readers comment and say, the authors are so incredible as they are so positive, they never seem to get down etc. but........

After awhile at least for me I started to wonder what was wrong with me that through my trials I couldn't be so perfect and positive all of the time. That is why after much deliberation I wrote what I did yesterday. I've had others make the same comment about me and I thought, "hold on.....if only you knew!!"

I believe it would and can be said of these other authors....if only we all knew. Everyone has their moments and so I chose to share mine. No secrets here. Just keeping it real. :D

Most days I can say, "I can" and "it could always be worse". There are those days how ever when you let hormones or what ever get to you.

So, no worries my friends. The comments and e-mails I have received because of my post yesterday have been so wonderful and I am grateful. Everyone needs to be reminded every once in awhile that they are needed. That they count and are loved.

We're all human after all.........

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your "down" moments as well as your "up" moments! Your blog is an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe to say that mine is not one of those two.

    Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Kristen it isn't and I'm down right glad and proud that it isn't. I'd be borred to tears if it were and think that if I lived on the river and had horses and land then my life would be perfect just like yours..... :D and I wouldn't like you. :)

    It is the triumphs that we go through, the struggles, the celebrations, the stubbed toes..these are the things that relationships, good solid relationships are built on. Not fairy tales. To truly know and love a person you stand by their side not only through the good....but also through the bad.....as you have done for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about how some people's blogs only show the positive side when you know that deep down they are really going through some struggles. Some people just choose to keep their innermost thoughts private I guess. But I think there's something to be learned in understanding each other's trials and supporting each other. I just like that your blog is REAL. And you have a great sense of humor too! Keep on going as you are, Rachel! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!