Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random thoughts......

Woke up to snow this morning.......that's good. The air was so full of dirt and dust. Now the world is clean and crisp again like sheets washed and hung out on the line to dry........wish someone would wash my sheets and hang them out to dry....and then make my bed........ cuz if they didn't they'd stay out on the line until the natives pulled them off..... sometime down the road a few months from now to make a fort of sorts... or to use as capes as they whiz along on their bikes... or as nets in the ditch to catch all sorts of slimy moss covered treasures........

My baby is snuggled next to me snoring...pulling in the walls....the two dogs are also snuggled close by.....snoring.....pulling in the walls......peeling the paint....they stink......the dogs.........not the baby native.......I wanna be snoring.....my bladder is full......need to get off the couch and do something about that.......evidently not full enough........

That is some amazing dust and cob webs hanging from my ceiling fan....intriguing that an object can move so fast and yet collect so much dust......I wonder how much dust can build up on that sucker before it is so heavy it slows down and eventually breaks.....when is the natives next science fair......

I see my Sexy Man brought me home some more books from the library....their clear across the room in that basket....cheap basket from the "Marts"......never intended for it to hold books......I wonder if he got me anything worth reading.....doesn't look like it from here....can't see any raging hunky men on the front of any of the covers of the books.....

Oh, I see I still have Christmas decorations hanging on my front door.......the fall wreath and garland are still hanging up outside on the front door.....if I'm not careful my house will soon appear as in "Great Expectations" with food out on the table and cobwebs and mold running abundant.......never did think that book was great......expected something to actually happen.......I think the cobwebs and rotten wedding food are symbolic.....it started.......and then the author fell ill to West Nile Virus on the couch and never finished.......but he expected something great!.....

Oh look! The Robin's are back.......nasty little cherry thieving red belly feathered creatures.......they come, they eat, they leave, they come, they eat, they leave.......uh oh....I think I've given birth to Robin's.....they really ARE gremlins......but they're so cute when they're babies......I wonder if the zoo will take them......oh ya.....I live in the zoo.........I'm the zoo keeper......

I can see my freezer....I know what's in it....I'm not going to think about it though.....cuz that ice cream and cookies aren't good for me......I'll just focus on the papers on the front of the freezer......that's a good job my son did on his math test.....that smiley face his teacher drew looks like a cookie.....but I'm not going to think about that......I'll read my baby girls spelling words.......that's interesting.....if you look at the whole list and squint your eyes it is in the shape of an ice cream cone.....oh look....that letter g....she wrote it with a nice swoop.....it looks like a drip of chocolate off the side of the cone.......but I'm not going to think about that.........broccoli....yes.....there is broccoli in the freezer...a nice shade of green......did you know if you hold up a piece of broccoli up it is in the shape of a cone and a nice scoop of ice cream.........

And so it goes........terrifying isn't it? and it is only 10:30 in the morning..........I need cable t.v..........

3 comments:

  1. I dedicate the ice cream cone I just ate to you Rachel. I was inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, howling PLEASE. YOU BOUGHT 3000 gigantic cookies off Karly yesterday - some of them MINE. So don't give me that - I'm not going to think about it trash. Because you KNOW you already have.

    And I can tell you with authority that you can go WAY over six months before the furniture begins to warp under the weight of dust . . .

    By the way - the first two paragraphs were pretty much poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was for a stinkin' good cause okay?????? YOUR COOKIES??? What pray tell would you do with all those cookies???

    I've only eaten three.....they had oatmeal and raison's in them......and EGGS!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!