Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An Oxy"moron"



Do you remember this post and this post? How we waited and waited for an ENTIRE MONTH for this bunny to have sweet adorable babies? We were so patient and sensitive to her "condition" not making fat rabbit jokes or telling horrible stories about deliveries gone bad.

You know how it is being a first time mom. Everyone has to come up and tell you all about their horrible delivering experience and if they didn't have one then they tell you about Aunt Edna's all the while rubbing your belly. We didn't do that to Eva. Well, we did rub her belly but who can resist that? We all have our limits.

We waited and waited and nothing! She never had babies so I had to take her BACK to her boyfriends for a few more nights which she's been cranky over ever since. We've been sensitive about that too. I totally understand. I get it! I've been there! And messed up hormones makes me cranky too!

So now we're waiting and waiting and waiting again and you know what? She's got until the end of this week to "deliver the goods" and if she doesn't then I am declaring her a moron. An oxy"moron" because you can't say "sterile bunny". The two words just do not go together!

And then I'll forgive her and go back to being sensitive because she really is adorable. Even if she is a moron.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! "Little boys"? My SM still does that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to know that you are practicing sensitivity in this matter because if it were me in Eva's place I'm pretty sure, almost absolutely certain, that I would be laughed to scorn and prodded till I popped. Huh? Isn't that so?

    She looks so soft.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!