Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Explaining things in simple terms to a child doesn't always turn out the way you'd like....



After waiting an entire week it would seem that Eva is better at planned parenthood than my SM and I.

We're not going to let her get away with this though. We are taking her back to spend the night with that of the opposite sex.

My baby girl asked me if the bunny Eva was spending the night with was married to Eva. I had to explain to her that in the animal world (unlike us humans) didn't need to get married first before starting a family.

How awkward if they did because then I'd have to explain my justification for taking Eva to some strange male and exchanging money and..........wouldn't that make me a a a..........pimp?

Going to go and crawl under my bed, curl up in a ball, and suck my thumb.

Post Note: I kinda sorta forgot to explain the whole reason for this post. Eva did NOT have any babies. Apparently, she didn't "take" so don't you worry. We're not going to let her get away with this!!

3 comments:

  1. Goodness! I guess I didn't make myself very clear did I? Nope. No babies. False pregnancy. She won't get away with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. 'Cause I want to see some baby bunnies around here! Was Colin pretty disappointed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, well there are enough kids around your place just now anyway, jah? I know, I know - never enough. Which is true, because they are SO cute. And so is Eva. But she is a serious rabbit.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!