Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

It Snowed!!

Yesterday morning we all awoke to SNOW! Finally! As soon as Levi saw the snow he asked if he could go out and play in it. Have you ever seen the Normal Rockwell paintings of the little boys with the freckles across their noses, a few missing teeth, rosy cheek's, and the look of absolute joy on their faces? That is what Levi looked like yesterday. He had a ball. He and his sister and her friends had a snowball fight. He came in after looking even rosier saying, "I fight snow mom"! It was adorable.

1 comment:

  1. I loved snow so much - while we lived in LA. The first year we were in Missouri, I wanted the romantic sled for Christmas. But then I got it, and took it out to sled the big hill in our sub-division. In those days, we wore rubber over-boots (galoshes) over our shoes. What we ended up with was rubber boots stuffed with snow over our shoes. In ten minutes, I was done - done with snow, done with boots, done with sleds. Guy took me skiing a couple of times before we were married. Done with that, too.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!