Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Levi's Halloween costume...and Julie's

I realize this is a little late but I'm just now figuring out this photo thing-a-ma-jigger. Brennan had the idea of Levi dressing as Scooby and Julie as Shaggy..........Julie was a good sport and aren't they just the danged cutest things ya ever saw???

Poor Julie looks like she is looking at Brennan saying, "please save meeeeeee". And of course Levi has a rope in his hands. Always a string or a rope. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Poor, good Julie! YEs they are the cutest. now I'm going to bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome costumes, so cute! And what a patient dog. She's great.
    I'm glad you've figured out the picture thing, it's not the easiest in the world that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!