Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Snips......snails.......and puppy dog tails.........

This morning Levi, Kirsten, and Jadon were playing. Kirsten and Jadon were down on hands and knees and Kirsten said, "we're puppy dogs"! Levi was standing next to me and said, "I'm a hot dog"! :o)

Later we went to church and Levi as always carried a bag of sorts with him. This time it was his brother's school lunch bag. We got to church and Levi held the bag on his lap. He looked at me and said, "I'm hungry". (First clue) I asked him what was in his bag and he guarding it said, "nothin". (Second clue) I unzipped and looked in the bag..........it was full of bologna and hot dogs............."

2 comments:

  1. One sure thing about our Levi - he's just raw, out there human. I've never thought about taking hot dogs to church before, but I think it's kind of a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!