Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Glutton

I saw the most disgusting thing today. I was at Cost-Co. LUV that store and there was this woman pushing a cart full of junk and I mean junk. I just sat there and looked at her and thought, "lady, you are a stinkin' pig. Please tell me that is not all you eat at your house". Seriously, she had one of those big chocolate cakes, several packages of muffins, a carrot cake (I'm sure she considered that her vegetables since there were orange carrots on top made from frosting), several containers with mini brownies, several containers of cookies, two big bags of chocolate candy bars, a big box of cupcakes, a key lime cheesecake, and who knows what all else shoved under what I could see.

It was unreal! I sat there and looked at her and thought, "lady, you need help. Serious help. Someone needs to sit you down and teach you about the food pyramid". I mean she probably thought the food pyramid meant her pear shaped body! I couldn't quit staring at her.

Finally I forced myself to walk on and I realized that that lady was a reflection of me in the glass display of frozen desserts.

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, you are hysterical! But we can excuse you, based on your recent trials. Love you! Gramma K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes - dark chocolate cake for breakfast. And today, I feel like a weather balloon with rolls. I hope you've got tons of family today, girl-0, considering how much of that stuff was left. (No donuts, though, poor Levi!)

    It was a great event - made so solely and completely by: ta da - YOU, you gorgeous hunk of power woman! How lucky are the people who actually have you as natural fam?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!