Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Persuasion

Matthew was given an assignment at school to write a persuasive letter to his parents. This is his letter. No spelling or grammar corrections have been made. (Matthew is nine).

Dear Mom and Dad,

I think I should have a game cube game called mario party eight. I've been working hard in school. I need time to play. game cube is good for me when I'm sick. My cuzens are at my house and they mite want to play it. Your the best parents in the unaverse. please cunsider my reaqest for having Mario Party Eight.

First, I think I should have a game cube game. I've been working hard in school. I've been working on cursive, writing, and reading. Your the best parents in the world, and I know how you want me to play outside. seconly.

I need time to play. I've played with Friends most of the day but not game cube. Your the finest parents in the planet. third,

Game cube is good for me when I'm sick. When I was sick one time you let me play game cube and it helped a little. Your the finest parents in the globe. I think I should have a game cube game. I've been working hard in school. I need time to play. game cube is good for me when I'm sick. Your the greatest parents in the univires. thank you for choosing your dishishon, and please can I have the game cube game.

love your adorable child
Matthew.


He is adorable isn't he? :o) And if I really were the greatest parent in the universe, world, planet, globe, universe.........I'd buy him that game wouldn't I? He's not that adorable.......:o) Okay, he is. He is an absolutely adorable punk who with his big huge melty brown eyes with lashes that reach up to his eyebrows..........ya, he could talk me into it in a second........I'm such a sucker........and praising me doesn't hurt.............sniff..........I'm the greatest in the whole universe, world, planet, globe, universe!! Top that! He better have gotten an A+ on this assignment. I found it quite persuasive cuz I'm the greatest in the universe, world, planet, globe, universe!!!

3 comments:

  1. So so cute. I'm persuaded and I'm not even his mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, adorable is the word! And remember you are not only the best parents in the universe, planet, globe, universe-- you will be that for infinity and beyond! Hope the game cube game is not too expensive. Love, GrammaK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - I am LOL - OUT LOUD. Actually, was it Chaz or Gin I made write a persuasive letter about getting her ears pierces. She was older, so it wasn't quite so . . . transparent, but here are echoes in Matthew. What a kid!

    And he actually used the word "globe."

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!