Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Slide show

La Dimwit here is trying to do a slide show and can't figure this dadgum program out and those of you that have really cool blog's with cool big photo's and slide show's tick me off cuz I hate being the only stupid one so on the left you'll see a slide show of Brennan's court of honor and if you get out a magnifying glass you can see el court of honor photo's OR you can click on it and WHOA! It takes you somewhere in cyber space and the photo's become bigger and I can't be held responsible for what else happens.

This is of course not all of the photo's that were taken as frankly there were hundred's but for now......here is a "taste" of the court of honor which is why I put a photo of the food up first because as Brennan said, that is the most important part of the whole dang thing anyway.....

2 comments:

  1. It flipping WORKED!! How cool is THAT???

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Court of Honor really was wonderful. I hardly realized how cold I was because there was such a warm, happy feeling just being there. We are so proud of these 2 absolutely great young men! Thanks for sharing the joy. Love, GrammaK

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!