Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, May 17, 2010

One Of Those Days.......



Do you ever have mornings when you wake up and you truly hate that when you got your hair cut you loved it so you went back and got it trimmed several weeks later only to have the beautician cut it differently this time so now you hate it, and you feel all fat and sludgy, and after being spayed you're hating the fact that you can't lift more than five pounds because everything weighs more than five pounds, and it is spring and your yard us FULL of weeds and there's nothing you can do about it, and you're supposed to be planting but you can't because of the weeds, and your head feels like it's full of flour and some of the flour has pooled and mixed with some water below your eyes?

Really? Oh thank you for telling me that because I was thinking it was just me. I feel much better knowing I'm not alone in feeling this way.



While I was in the hospital my parents were here. My dad got a kick out of how The Native's sat while practicing the piano. How they each place their feet differently and how it is a reflection of their personality.



Knowing that their piano teacher reads this blog.....we'll pretend he doesn't see these photos since only one of The Native's is sitting correctly.



They all have flour in their heads too.

13 comments:

  1. My dad tells me I have bubbles in my head; I think I would rather have flour. At least, flour is something of substance.
    Hang in there.

    PS- I love how K sits. It made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is with today!? It is an awful morning! Lets all go back to bed for two hours! I hope your recovery goes by quickly and I am coming over to help you pull weeds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. monday. agree with you.

    love the pics. very telling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics! I think my kids are the same when, when I actually get them to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is so much behind those pictures. I love them. Isn't it amazing how different kids in the same family can be?!! As far as having one of those days, the weeds will eventually dry out and die so no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie, Dad's must delight in teasing us like that. We were always accused of being full of hot air.

    Carrilyne, You didn't exactly go back to bed did you??? You made my uggy day a million times better. I just hope you didn't work too hard and make yourself sicker!!

    Jody, Well, I'm not surprised! Great minds think alike!!

    Aren't her socks a kick? She does this everyday. She doesn't care and her outfits look just like her socks! I get the biggest kick out of her. Pippy long stockings if ever.........

    It's a Monday...sigh...what can we say!

    Misty, Yes, Monday. Bleck!

    Chastina, When your feet are just dangling there...what else are you supposed to do with them right?

    Hanna, She's goofy isn't she?

    Lyndee, I wish the weeds did that but they just seem to multiply and replenish here... but then I had an angel come today and do a chunk of weeding for me....I sure hope she was showered with blessings today for what she did for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, we all have those days.

    Today will be better, I'm sure.

    What clever photos. I was fascinated!2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anaise, Yesterday was one of those days but was quickly turned around when a neighbor weeded a big patch of my flower beds while I was taking my youngest to the dentist. Who can complain after that? :D

    I thought they were fun photos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BWA_HA_HA_HA - "spayed." Why didn't I ever think to say that? I think I hold my feet like K does, actually. When I play. If I play. Flower in my head? Beta Amyloids, anybody? I think more like flowers in yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristen, The question is.....do you wear different colored socks when you play!! It's all in the socks apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't been spayed yet, but definitely have those days.

    Hang in there, chica. The fact that you can post these hilarious feet pictures in the midst of such a day is a great sign.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lori, A sense of humor can get you through just about anything I think. And a great pair of shoes......

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!