Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Levi and Able

Levi decided he wanted to go riding today. He loaded up his wagon and off he went to the pasture.



This is Levi's horse Able. He is a blue roan gelding. Almost 2 years old.



Aren't they the danged cutest dadgum thing ya ever saw?
Nothing like having two big two year olds in the same pen!

Able: Can I go and play with my friends now? Haven't I
done my quota of service hours for the day? It is dang
hot out here.........
Levi: Run horsey run!

2 comments:

  1. what a great horse name! I love it. He looks great up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I took riding lessons, I loved it! But its been a couple of years now that I have been at college and dont have a horse. Looks like fun! Is there where we can live? Next to the horses?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!