Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Michael Jordan has nothin' on this kid...

I grew up with cows that did this too!

This is called the glazed donut tongue action lick/trick.



This is called the snackin' on left over peanut butter from lunch on the corner of your mouth tongue action lick/trick.




This is called the scooter maneuvers with golf club tongue action trick.




This is the golfing while on my knees tongue action trick. (Ya oughta try it and see if you can keep your tongue in your mouth....)




This is the forget about the dang golf ball I'm gonna hit a tree tongue action trick.




This is the "Hey, I found that Easter egg we lost a few weeks back" tongue action trick.




This is the I'm speaking in tongues to my squirt gun hoping it will come to me tongue action trick. "Use the force........".




This is the finding more peanut butter from lunch tongue action lick/trick.




This is the "dang all of these tongue lick/tricks make me tired" tongue trick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!