Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Posture

I'm trying a new tactic on fixing my posture. I slouch you know and someday I'm going to be so slouched over that the only thing I'll be able to see since I'm so short is people's knees and feet cuz I won't be able to straighten back up again. I have found that if you take pizza and stuff yourself gluttonously that it is too painful to slouch and so one has to take shallow quick breaths and sit with one's back perfectly straight or you'll be assaulted with sharp jabs of pain.

Not to be mistaken for the sharp jabs of pain that my mom used to make us call "fluff's"........but they feel darn close. Speaking of...........I've come up with a new saying.

Always the positive one my mom told me the other day when I was complaining about something which I'm sure was monumental since I can't remember what it was now.........she said, "This too shall pass". To which I replied always being the pessimistic one "So does gas but it doesn't mean it's not painful".

You didn't hear that from me....................

3 comments:

  1. Sigh. This is just a sneaky way of working in the word "butt" isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to figure out what "Rachel" it was that posted on my blog. I was very confused so I went to megans blog to find a Rachel that we both knew..and by golly I think I figured it out!

    I really enjoy reading your blog. I

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!