I am happy to announce that I have been feeling great and so therefore, I have been busy!
- Cleaning kitchen cupboards. GROSS!
- Cleaning out my fridge. EVEN MORE GROSS!
- Raking leaves.
- Tilling gardens.
- Exercising. GROSS!
- Knitting leg warmers to match the baby sweater I made awhile ago. (Photos soon to follow).
- Knitting a hat and mittens for a friends little girl.
- Riding horses. (Kristen, we're due to go again......)
- Going to the temple. (The temple? What in the world is that? Click here to find out.
- Scrubbing bathrooms. EVEN MORE GROSS THAN MY FRIDGE!
- More yard work.
- Helping Mr. C with his eagle project and wondering how in the world I let him talk me into going with him to Ghana to deliver all of this stuff! Do you know how big the spiders and snakes are there??? GROSS!
- Helping The Native's with homework and school projects.
Told you I've been busy. And that was all in just one day! Riiiiiiight.............
Yesterday while I was washing dishes I sat looking out the window watching the little ones playing and jumping into piles of leaves. I didn't run and grab my camera like usual....... I just sat and watched........
Sometimes, there is something cathartic about just sitting and watching........... Levi loves to sit and watch The Girls.