Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Go See!

I don't normally post about give a ways on other people's blogs but I have been following a blog lately (Click on the blue letters)that is just delightful and I find the author to be refreshing, creative, and one of those gals you'd love to have living right next door. She lives in Africa with her husband and children. Go check her out! Leave her a comment and by all means.....enter the give-a-way(Click on the blue letters) ....of course if you do.....it will mean my chances of winning are less but what the heck! I'm all about self sacrificing. I'm nice that way. Besides the fact that just by putting up a link my name gets entered in the drawing three times!! But that's not why I did it......really. I'm all about spreading the love man! And upping my chances of winning........Oh shoot. Did I just say that last part out loud?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving directions. I realize I'm a bit slow. But, you put it in such small letters I can't read it. Something about "reading the fine print". Just passes right over my head 'cause you have to actually be able to READ "read the fine print" to read the fine print.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!