Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Warped

Mish mash today. No time for anything more. Running here and there..at least not in my underwear.....well, technically I AM wearing underwear.....just not......just. Which is a really good thing for all of you.

Day two of walking. I promise, this won't become a walkablog...or a walkablob which is how I feel. Did you know you can get a side ache walking? Apparently you can!

Got my hair trimmed. I went even shorter! Why? Because it is snowing today and it should be warm and it's not, so I went shorter......but only in the back. It's in a wedge. Kinda like a wedge of cheese? I always knew I resembled Swiss cheese. My brain at least. My butt likes to pretend like it is cottage cheese. I keep telling it to knock it off and age a little. Age hardens cheese right? Then again......aged cheese stinks......I plead the fifth.

I had lunch at Kneader's. The SM's parents took me there. I had to park the rental truck in a little tiny parking lot. I had to do the back and forth look like a dork park job. It wasn't pretty. I'll tell you what is pretty though and makes my skirt fly up! The engine on that rental truck. It makes me happy. It makes me want to drive and keep driving and forget that it gets horrible gas mileage. Being beautiful is costly. A price I'd be willing to pay if the dang thing seated nine.

It's almost May. It's snowing. It's cold. I'm wearing trashy heels with an open toe and heel. I don't care. This day is only half over.....

14 comments:

  1. you make me smile.

    i will own a pair of trashy heels if it the last thing i do.

    in your honor. that and a duel exhaust gotta get a step ladder to climb up into that meaty truck truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran across your site on the comment section of another blog, so I'm just dropping in to say hi and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good sounding engine! Especially one that can go along with sound good.

    I love wearing open toed shoes, especially if I have a cute pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty, And you will look hot and your truck will be hot. You will walk the walk and drive the drive and Paul will worship you forever more.

    Andrea, Thanks for dropping by! How fun! Visit often please? I'm only scary and warped 95.9% of the time....the rest of the time I'm borring.

    Chastina, A cute pedicure I do indeed have which is why....I wore the trashy shoes on a frightfully cold day. This engine, I'm telling you, purs as it goes uphill. No strain, and fast! Love the get up and go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody, And I'm warped? Keep your dang weeds and just bring yourself. :)

    Lyndee, Pathetic aren't I....

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! Funny post. Nice to know its snowing at your place!
    Happy Friday...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the snow, we probably won't see any for a week or two…snow angels are the big thing I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr. S, It is snowing....but who cares!!! It's FRIDAY!! Happy Friday to you too. Got left over pizza in the fridge, life is good!

    Jody, How about you hand deliver some chocolate? :D

    Uncle Rush, I'll be sure and take advantage of every flake of snow that I can. I won't take it for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Kneader's! It's so yummy. There's nothing to compare out here.
    And I bet your hair looks super cute, not so cheesish at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ginna, I love the desserts at Kneaders!! Okay, and the sandwhiches...and the soup. Especially yesterday when it was so cold out. Love a yummy soup on a cold day. I can't believe it is May next week and I want to build a fire in my wood stove....strange.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your mishmash sounds eerily like my mish mash...minus the snow, of course. Right down to the dork park job--I've driven my Expedition for three or four years and I still can't park the dang thing. I'll never admit that to my husband, though...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lori, Your secret is safe with me. We mishmashers must stick together. I'm just glad you made it back safe into the states!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!