Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Question?

Why is Blogger being so inept lately? I just want to download some photos. Is that so DIFFICULT? (picture Cruella in 101 Dalmatians)

Cruella De Vil: Alonzo. The drawing.
[Alonzo looks confused]
Cruella De Vil: [shrieking] Take the drawing from Anita, and hand it to me! Is that difficult?
[Alonzo gives her the drawing, then Cruella snatches it]
Cruella De Vil: Thank you. Now go and stand somewhere until I need you.

This has been going on long enough with Blogger (what a week now?) and I'm tired of it! I've got prom photos to post!!!

I wanted to talk about prom! I wanted to talk about something happy for a change.

I could just tell you all about it and how wonderful it was having 6 couples over for dinner at our house and how because of my older sis giving me fab ideas I did a BRILLIANT job of decorating for the girls because let's face it, it's all for the girls right?

Well, that is what I thought too until I took Mr. B to get his tux.......guess what I learned? Boys like to dress up just as much (or almost) as much as the girls. You can't tell me other wise.

I could tell you that Mr. B was sooo dreamy and handsome....

I could go into major detail so that you felt like you were here living it but....I WANT PHOTOS DANG IT!



Oh hey! Would ya look at that. A photo. Apparently, if you upload them one at a time it works.......



Just what I want to do. Sit here all day uploading one photo at a time...



Who has time to sit here all day uploading photos one at a time.......



I may be a stay at home mom but I've got tons of stuff to do!



Which is really too bad because the photos really would do a better job at telling the story than I ever could with words....



Is Blogger like on vacation or something?



I get really irritated when other people think their time is more important than mine...



Like being a stay at home mom isn't hard work, ya know. Like, that question, "Do you work?"

I've got a ton of stuff to do today! My time is valuable and Blogger is going to hear from me. You bet they are because I don't have time to load photos one by one or sit and write a huge epistle about prom going into huge ginormous detail because I can't get photos to load. I mean, that would take FOREVER talking about how awesome it was seeing these kids get out of their cars in their tuxes and formals looking so handsome and modest and did I mention the girls were modest? They were. Each one of them. Good wholesome kids.

Someday when I have time.......I'll tell you all about it. Today is NOT one of those days.....you would NOT believe all the things I need to get done today.....uploading photos one by one indeed! I won't give Blogger the satisfaction...I won't work under these conditions. I won't!

13 comments:

  1. I saw the picture of the table on a past blog and was DEEPLY impressed. I'm glad you didn't waste my time today telling me about blogger - which is an inferior bit of software (said the Wordpress woman). Because I've got things to do, too, today. I think. I'm almost sure. The girls looked lovely, and the B looks MANLY and lovely in that color. And the KITCHEN LOOKS ALMOST CLEAN!!! But where did you stuff the kids? And the dogs? And yourself???

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is this program called Windows Live Writer it allows you to use fun fonts (the ones in your computer), change the size of your fonts, and put pictures in the post. Then it uploads everything to your blog. I've really enjoyed it!

    Anyway, I love the pics! What a good looking group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, and it's a free program.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a crack up! Love the pictures. Makes me want to decorate. Kids would think it was cool. Hmmmm....where did I put all my cool decorations?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how fun!! Mr B looks so manly and grown up, and happy and cute and all the good stuff. And the table? WOW! These kids have no idea how good they've got it. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mae Mae, It's a family thing. ;)

    Kristen, What? ALMOST??? :D LOL! You know me too well. Laundry baskets. They're a beautiful thing. I took all my kitchen counters and literally swiped everything into them and then shoved it all up in my bedroom. The dogs and The Native's were stuffed in another bedroom upstairs with a movie. :D

    Chastina, Oh good to know!!! I'm going to have to try it.
    And we like free. Free is good.

    Jody, I made a ham, scalloped potatoes, rolls, fruit salad, and roasted carrots. For dessert it was a cake with cream cheese frosting and strawberries on top. If I do say so myself....it was quite nummy. :) I am SO biased but I thought Mr. B was dang handsome and his date just beautiful.

    Lyndee, Well if you can't find any decorations.....you know where to find some big froo froo garlands and wreaths and candles!

    Ginna, It was so fun. I had a blast putting it together. I wanted to to be over the top so they would feel special. You know me and food...I don't know how to NOT do over the top. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogger smogger...It's like my 5 yr old; some days I love him to pieces, other days I want to slap him upside the head. Lately, it's been the latter...I'm speaking of blogger, not Ben, of course. :)

    Looks like the Prince and Princess were having a great time all dolled up. Oh, and do you hire out for decor and catering?
    Fabulous, my dear. Simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natalie, I hear ya loud and clear!

    And anytime you wanna party! You just let me know!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so showing the picture of the pretty, modest girls to my daughter--she's starting to wonder if anyone in the world is required to be modest but us.

    Looks like a really fun night for all--I hope you slept well after all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anaise, It is so hard being a teenager and finding modest clothing! And so few girls do these days. They feel like it is hard to find so....you wear what is out there. Another reason I was so grateful to these girls for showing up in their modest dresses. Not to mention that it made it easier on their dates to mind their p's and q's. I know that my daughter is only 9 and we've been having a devil of a time finding modest little girl clothing for her! I can only imagine how much worse it is going to get when she gets older.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! I hope I get to that someday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carrilyne, I hope so too. It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!