Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We're Dancin'........



LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS...IT'S LEARNING TO
dance in the rain

A good friend of mine sent me this gift. This stencil to put on my wall. It's been a bit crazy around here and as I looked at this on my wall this morning I couldn't help think about how truly blessed we are. We've been joking that Clifford our suburban took one for the family and how he protected us but I do want to put credit where it is due and that is in our loving Father in Heaven. It is so apparent that He showered us with tender mercies this past weekend and continues to do so.

I do believe in ministering angels. We've been surrounded all weekend by friends and neighbors who have been so loving and have reached out taking care of us.

It may be raining......but I love to dance!

11 comments:

  1. Maybe we should get parasols?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, I would like one with polka dots please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tender mercies are so wonderful and so important. And so real!
    What a great saying, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great attitude! Great quote, too -one of my favorites. ;)

    We all another popular saying as well... "When it rains it pours! So when it does... put on your swim suit, go sledding on the lawn with an inner tube, and dance, dance, dance!" OK - so I added a bit. :) My sister and I used to do that when we were kids. It looks to me like you know how to do it, too. ;) PS. Thank God for angels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe in the tender mercies of God, angels, and miracles.

    They are apparent in your life . . . and mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And this morning, you get snow to dance in as well...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ginna, They are and so important for us to recognize them when it seems like we are getting things thrown at us left and right.

    Corine, One of my favorite things that I used to do in the rain was run. I loved to go running in the rain. Crazy!

    Anaise, And what a blessing that is! To not only receive them but to be able to recognize them and hold them close to our hearts.

    Uncle Rush, Even better! Talk about exhilarating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that saying.
    Maybe, at the end of all of this you can give us dance lessons. I'm sure you have some great tips and moves with all the dancing you've been doing lately.
    Keep your chin up lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natalie, "I've got moves you've never seen". :) What movie is that from?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!