Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HELP! My punks have taken over my camera.......

or at least I am assuming it was my punks........

I was downloading photo's on my camera and found these. I'm now trying to figure out what it is my poor deranged punks are trying to tell me........


Ooooh grooose, look at the crumbs on the stove and all of the gunk all over the toaster oven! Who put that there? When I left the kitchen none of that was there!



That is NOT dried petrified spaghetti sauce splattered on the wall behind the stove. It is called "texture". It is the latest in state of the art home decor painting.







I don't have a problem finding what I'm looking for in this mess......do you see a problem here? I didn't think so. Sniff!








Why didn't someone lick off that extra ketchup on the lid before it was put away last? Now it is all hard and sticky!








That crusty stuff on that plate was put there on purpose! Gives the baby something to gnaw on.








I realize the top of a bench is for sitting on but I purposely put those boots there to add to the decor.....and Jadon's shoes.........and all that dirt under the shoes......it creates a "feeling".....an "ambiance".........Hollywood pays big bucks for stuff like this!







Dirty laundry............ya, so what's your point? It's not quite ready to be done yet....it's still not overflowing the basket and oozing down the stairs!








Don't look at the crusty dust that is now a permanent fixture in the corners of the piano. It is holding the piano together! It's an old piano.............








Aaaa, aint that just cute.........WAIT, is it just me or does this photo make my window's look cloudy and dirty.........that's what I thought too.........it's the camera.








Leftover dinner from the night before crusted on the table....and the night before......and the night before..........Oh look guys! Left over pizza! Didn't we have pizza at Levi's birthday last month? I believe in having a year's supply of food storage.






Has anyone seen Brennan's thingy that he sticks in his ears and it plays music?











That silver is supposed to be unpolished! It's antique!











Hey! I found Brennan's stick in his ears music thingy. It was hard to find with all of the gunky dust distracting me on that there cool picture of George Washington but I found it! And some one's leg too.........anyone missing a leg around here?













I promise! It's the camera that makes my window's look cloudy!









After watching the movie "Charlotte's Web" it is against all my principles to extinguish any cobwebs...........those light areas under the shelf aren't from the lighting. I am saving Charlotte's future posterity.....and being environmentally friendly by not using pesticides, fly swatter's and the such to get rid of unwanted bugs.......













Okay, I want to know who took these blasted photo's. I see the pattern.....I'm not stupid......if you want a stinkin' cleaner house and your laundry done then go and petition your own dadgum fairy godmother cuz mine took a leave of absence and is in therapy. Last I heard what ever she has......... it's terminal..........

1 comment:

  1. Oh, for heck's sake. If you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have spent the last 45 minutes squinting, trying to see all this stuff you're talking about. But I really love the bird . . .

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!