Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Taking chocolate to a whole new level!

Today is Mother's Day. I was naughty and stayed out late last night riding with my two older punks Brennan and Trevor until after midnight. By the time we got to bed it was 1:00 in the morning. This afternoon I was pretty pooped so I crashed on the couch for a few minutes of shut eye. I woke up to this:

Kirsten: (who is 7) Mom, I made you some eggs for Mother's Day!
Me: Oh that is so sweet!
Kirsten: Ya, I made them with chocolate cookies.
Me: What?
Kirsten: I put chocolate chip cookies in them.
Me: Oh.........ummm.......that was creative.........what made you think of that idea?
Kirsten: Well, you like chocolate!
Me: Yes, I do!

Happy Mother's Day! I ate the whole thing..........those were the sweetest scrambled eggs I've ever had..........can't wait until next year to see what my punks come up with in my honor.........

1 comment:

  1. What a great thing for her to have done. And what a great gift you gave back! I don't allow Mother's Day in my house. Can't stand the pressure.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!