Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, May 5, 2008

I had an affair with chocolate!

Right before I met Brian there was a young man who was serving a mission for our church "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints" that I was "waiting" for. He was serving for two years and I was just sure when he got home that we were going to be married and live a life of bliss together. I decided to make and send him some brownies because I was sooo in love with him and wanted to show him how much I loved him. I boxed them up, addressed them, and sent them with my dad to work so he could mail them for me. They were to go all the way to England.

I cleaned my dad's office once a week. About a week later as I was cleaning my dad's office I found the package. My dad hadn't mailed it yet.......so.........I opened it and snarfed every last brownie...........soon there after I left for college......met Brian..........and forgot all about "waiting".........I should have known when I ate his brownies it wasn't meant to be.............

2 comments:

  1. OH, you are so naughty. And to think you didn't even share with anyone else. I think to make things right you should send each of us a box of chocolate brownies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, isn't life that way? That cracks me up. How come you can eat a whole thing of brownies and look great, and with me, a piece of whole wheat, many grained bread puts on two pounds??????

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!