Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wow! That wax figure looks real!



All of the fifth grade classes at the kids' elementary school did the dag nab cutest thing yesterday. They have been studying people in history that interest them. They were to pick someone they wanted to learn about and write a report on that person. They then did a wax museum where they dressed like the person or had props from that era. On their hands red circles were colored. As we would walk by we would touch the red button and they would come to life telling about their person and then when they were done they'd go back to posing like a wax figure until someone else came along and pushed their button.



Colin chose John James Audubon. He was absolutely adorable and the best little wax figure there and I am not even slightly prejudiced. Ya, there were about a hundred kids doing this project but they held nuttin' on Colin. I even went and pushed his button several times just to make sure.

When he got home I made him do his little skit all over again so I could video tape it. When I can get my handsome who was out of town but is now in town again so I'm complete and can stop looking out the window sighing and picking at fly guts that are smashed on the glass husband to help me figure it out I will try to post the video on this here bloggy thing.............

In the meantime, I have really technical things that I need to take care of like......running the dishwasher.........running the washing machine..............they take all of my skills and capacities so trying to figure out how to get video onto the computer is something I'm sure on a normal day I could just figure out like nothin' but you know how it is.........my expertise is needed in other areas today.....and tomorrow........and the next..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!