Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Answer to Wednesday's question.




Interesting responses to what you all thought was going on in this photo. You see, by the looks on their angelic faces you would think love, peace, and harmony were abounding but what you do not know is that my baby girl was caught in a conniving act and the look on her face is the "busted I'm guilty so I'm gonna try to charm my way out of this one" look.

The rule in our house during the school year is, no game cube, Wii, t.v., movies, etc. until Friday and even then......not until all chores and home work is done by everyone. What this means is come Friday after school the natives are running around frantically getting after each other to, "hurry and get your chores done cuz I wanna play the Wii." It works....at least in our house.

That is it works until mom catches little miss delegator pawning her chores off on the baby and is happily teaching/telling him he needs to do her dusting and this is how it's done!

So, last Friday my house got dusted and it looks great! If you're two feet tall......and don't look any higher........

Next up....how to sabotage your husband while he is trying to beat your scores on the Wii so you can still hold 1st place position when you're too sick to compete.

3 comments:

  1. Well - okay, I was close. And I need to call you. After I picked B up, I was worried, but Gin was coming, and I have to tell you - Kathy has this wonderful, new, beautifully painted big enough house with a real guest room and a better bathroom for Gin than my whole house put together AND no horse dander - to which Gin is very, very allergic. I think I have separation anxiety - everybody is leaving me and even when they come to visit, they sneeze. So I've been trying to face the mound of chaos and old stuff and dog hair that is my life. And I never did call you. And I really want to go sit in my closet, bury my face in unfolded camisoles and weep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I recognized that look on Kirsten's face...Owen gets it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see that Kirsten is continuing to homeschool Jadon. I just did not know that her preschool curriculum included slave labor and manipulation.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!