Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

That's it! I'm outa here!



And I aint comin' back until I get my fill...of holding this little sweet baby that my baby sister birthed. I am going to snuggle with, and sniff her beautiful head, and only let her mamma hold to do that which I am no longer able to do (cuz I'm all dried up) whilst I snarf good ol' fried chicken from the Double Front Cafe. No other fried chicken like it! And I've been cravin' it....reeeeeal bad.

See ya in a few days......should I decide to return........

2 comments:

  1. I want some.

    But I've got Scooter. You can also hold him. Or you could have - if you'd come early enough in the day. Now he's unholdable. Too busy. But he still smells good. Mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that baby is butterlicious. Snuggle away.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!