Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's a smelly job.




The dating years are fast approaching in this here house hold and I am armed and ready.




You hear country songs where they talk about dad's cleaning their guns when their daughter's dates come to pick them up.




Well, I've found something even more powerful to keep the girls at bay.





"Son, you just keep on buildin' up that thar mountain cuz you're gonna be king of it for ooooooh, a good nuther 10 years....."

4 comments:

  1. The only girls you will have to worry about are those who don't mind that smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what boys are for. I don't do the smelly jobs if I can possibly avoid it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oops! enemy #1. Gotta go.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!