Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Sabatage, cheat, what ever you have to do to be number 1.




Last week not only did I fall off of the wagon, the dang thing ran me over. It was very difficult because as you know from past posts.......I'm REALLY competitive and I have this Number 1 position that I am trying to keep on said sophisticated bathroom scale project.

All week I have plopped here on the couch in agony knowing that my SM was downstairs trying to beat me out of my Number 1 position. There was only one thing to do......and I did it honestly....I'd never cheat. I've my reputation to uphold here on the home front....turkey farm......gremlin ranch....

You see, my SM gets embarrassed when I tease him while he's trying to steal my home plate. Here's case in point: While setting up his "character" on the Wii, he knew I'd tease him if he chose the female trainer so he chose the male. The same bobble head spandex wearin' pony tail yoga Nazi that I did.

So, I was sitting up stairs minding my own business on the couch reading as I listened to the bobble heads commentaries. Anyone that has done the Wii knows that you have to concentrate. It takes deep concentration to keep your balance and keep the little ball in the yellow circle. Break that concentration......and the natives say stupid things like, "gee mom, I see you like to color....." as the red ball is flying all over the screen. Laughing and keeping the red ball in the yellow circle...can't do it.

Back to minding my own business listening to the commentaries and I hear...."you have great balance".......Time to act and pull out my Ace of cards: (In a syrupy drippy mimicking voice) Me: "you have great balance".

SM starts to color.

Bobble head: "You have great posture"
Me: (Syrupy voice) "You have great posture"

SM starts to color more erratically.

Bobble head: "You have great hips"
Me: (Syrupy voice giggling and oozing) "You have great hips"

SM falls off glorified bathroom scale and huge burst of breath escapes after failed attempt at holding his breath trying not to laugh and busts out laughing.

Me.....I continue to schlep on the couch....minding my own business.....until I hear....bobble head's voice replaced with female bobble head voice........I love making that man blush. Can't wait for round two!

Oh, and that photo? Think you can pick out which one is my SM? I'll give you a hint. He's the only one in the entire photo with arms.......and I get to be wrapped up in those baby's every night with my head on those broad shoulders.....

4 comments:

  1. it looks like he is eating right??? I think that is him...you should post his wii character..."the large one". I wonder if I am still under weight..haha. You are a brave girl to be posting picture of your SM with his shirt off. Tyler with his shirt off is all for me baby! No sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating? Not sure. He's the one standing in back...black hair..(no beard :D )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! What ever it takes to stay number 1. If he complains that you keep breaking his concentration just tell him your helping him burn calories. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA. Arms? Can you say Arnold Freiburg? (sp) So you got your own Nephi there, do ya? Just remember what happens to a good man when he laughs too much! Cheater.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!