Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Conversation with Matthew

Matthew: Mom, when I have my birthday we're going to need to have my party on another day than my birthday.

Mom: (Thinking to herself......why? Is your birthday on Sunday? And who says your going to have a party?) Out loud: Why?

Matthew: Because I'd have two cakes in one day and that is just too much cake...............

Mom: Huh? Two cakes?

Matthew: Ya, one for my birthday and one for my party. I just can't eat two cakes in one day.

Mom: (Thinking to herself........you're birthday isn't until NOVEMBER! And when have I ever given you two cakes?) Out loud: Makes sense to me!

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, how the mind of a child works. Tell him to forget November - it's already coming too fast. Tell him you'll have cupcakes for the party, anyway - not a fat flipping cake. That'll do him.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!