Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The "Whisper" Mill AKA Wonder Mill

Picked up a Whisper Mill today. Getting itchy to try it out but I don't think the neighbors would appreciate me dumping piles of ground up wheat on their porches. They still aren't talking to me after dumping zucchini this past summer on their porches. Better hold off on the wheat until I actually make something with it. Then I can dump door stoppers on their porches! I have decided that the name "Whisper" mill was composed by a senior citizen who's hearing aid battery has died. I think if I whispered that loud my granny would rouse herself from her grave and tell me to shut the heck up! She's tryin' to rest for cryin' out loud and can't an old dead lady get some shut eye for Pete's sake? Pete's sake? Why not Rachel's sake? Who the heck is Pete and why is it always his sake? I'd like to find out and see if I can somehow tell ol' Petey that HE is being politically incorrect as Rachel would like some sake!

1 comment:

  1. I think Rachel might already have been at the sake . . .

    You think your mill is loud - we used to have this mill from - oh, I can't remember what it was called. But the thing had the same engine in it they use for 737 airplanes, and it was slow as anything, so it was hours and hours and dust everywhere. We couldn't even hear each other talk - ANYWHERE in the house.

    I hope the kids don't go deaf when they're thirty five because of that.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!