Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Conversation with two year olds

Levi (the big two year old): I wanna take a bath.
Mom: No
Jadon (the midget two year old): I wanna take a bath.
Mom: No
Levi and Jadon (averaged out together make a gargantuan two year old): I wanna take a bath!
Mom: NO!
Levi: Why????
Jadon: I wanna take a bath!
Mom: CUZ I WANNA TAKE A BATH! Go watch Avatar.
Levi: Okay
Jadon: I wanna take a bath!
Levi: Can Jadon take a bath?
Mom: NOOOOO, GO WATCH AVATAR AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I WANNA TAKE A BATH!
Levi: Mom, will you go take a bath?
Jadon: Puuuulllleeeaaaasssssse?

1 comment:

  1. Yes. It gets better as they age. Then you argue about something they want to do which is not good for them, but they want to and you just don't understand that nothing's going to happen to them, for heaven's sake, you over-protective and very mean mother.

    It gets quieter after they get married.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!