Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Can ya? Can ya do it? I dare ya!



Click here to see this poster better.

The challenge is on folks. Will you take it? Just who is this teachinfourth guy? Well he just happens to be a fifth grade teacher that one of The Natives gets to associate with EVERY DAY! And thinks is theeee coolest teacher EVER! "Mr. Z totally rocks the planet mom"!

So, since Mr.Z is da bomb we're taking on this challenge and we wanna see if you're up to it too. Can ya? Huh? Can ya? I dare ya! We wanna see what kind of stuffin' your made of! Beings as it is the month of giving thanks and stuffing ourselves and all........You do stuff yourselves right....I'm not the only one........never mind. Don't answer that. Just take the challenge if you're "tuff e nuff"!

7 comments:

  1. so this includes computers?!?! I know I could so it this week because im going to visit my BF in idaho! No screens needed...are you doing it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not doin' it. Been there, done that. Lived that. Now I'm too dang tired, and hungry for stories I don't have to make up and make work myself. Challenges don't do much for me anymore. Mother cat, sitting in the sun, looks down at a challenge with amused indifference. But Mr. Z is one of THOSE teachers - the natural, stunningly gifted ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yes Jody. It DOES say that. I'm so busted! :D I'm gonna do it! Just you wait and see. I'm gonna actually pick up that contraption called a phone and make that call. You better be ready on your end cuz you never know when it is coming!!!!

    Alex, you betcha. I'm gonna do it and so are The Natives! Mr. M said, "you'll give me my DS back after a week RIGHT"? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, you think you're so danged old! One of these days I'm gonna come up with a challenge that'll knock your socks off that you won't be able to ignore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! So you're saying do as I have been and stay away? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jody, I know. Just kiddin' ya. You are truly the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misty! NOOOOOOO! Read the fine print. Blogs are ALLOWED!!!

    Besides, I have to blog.......Mr. M picked an amazing crocky potty meal for tonight. Either it is going to be disgusting or it is going to be really really good. Not sure which....we'll let you know tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!