Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

And the winner is.......




My awesome rockin' family! Here they all are after the race. Pictured left to right:

My dad, my sister in law Liesl and my brother Howard, my nephew Korey and his wife Kristi, my nephew Devon, my sister Elizabeth and her husband Brent, my brother in law Greg and my sister Sherri, and their daughter my niece Paige.

They make triathlons look like cake! Hey! I eat cake. Lots of cake....which is why I didn't enter with them.....I was too busy cheering them on.....eating my cake.

I sure do love all of you and am SO proud of you. Next year, I just may get off my back end and join you....gonna think about it for awhile though.....gonna think real hard......cuz....me and this here couch.......we kinda have a thing going.....and I'm not very good at breaking off relationships.....don't get me wrong......I keep trying..... I'm gonna come up with a plan....gonna come up with something real good so the couch thinks it's not it...that the problem is me........let it down real easy like....I think I'll write it a letter.....ya, that seems the best approach.......another day though......ol' couchy here promised me a night of movies and popcorn.....I'll wait till after maybe........

1 comment:

  1. your family is so tough! It's awesome. Maybe they can inspire me....maybe....maybe not!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!