Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Confession

What I am about to confess I realize will be shocking, will disappoint some if not most of you, and will jeopardize our friendships but I can't stand it any longer and need to get this off my chest.

I'm not an environmentalist! Phew! There. I said it.

I like to waste water, I believe strongly in clear cutting, and I can't stand the spotted white owl.

I FINALLY got to take a bath today..........awwwwwww it felt SO GOOD and then I just went crazy out of control and chopped down the red wood forest. When I got out of the tub and walked past the mirror I shrieked in horror at the white freckled owl staring back at me and yelled at Brian to get me to a tanning bed!

Okay, so maybe I do feel a tinge bit guilty about wasting water so to make up for my wasting so much bath water I drink soda instead of water. I kid! I KID! Well.....about the soda part....I kind of like my baths.........

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh, that does sound nice. I don't think "bath water" is wasting water...it's providing a very needed service. Not that I am saying you NEEDED a bath, but just bathing in general.

    And the spotted owl comment was hillarious! Situate your chair by a window and bask in the sunlight! Maybe that will help. LOL

    You amaze me! I totally love your outlook on things and your sense of humor! Keep it up.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you really built that one up!

    I say you wasted NO water, but were simply making up for lost time in the tub!

    Enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother believed the bath was a cure all for everything. She insisted it cured every sickness, including grouchiness. Needless to say I was condemned to the bathtub many time, and although I would never admit it, my mother did have a point. Bathtime is defintily not a waste of water. Consequently, years later I have developed a hatred for baths, may because of my past or maybe I cant stand the sight of my bulbous body...I would trade white and freckled in a second. Maybe I should try the tub with my contact lens off.
    P.S. I love your blogs, even in sickness you are good for a smile.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll tell you the truth. I use recycleable grocery bags. I don't use plastic. I try very hard to have the kids not waste water. I watch the lights. I do everything I can to make sure I am helping lower all the emissions, cut down of trees and saving of resources in other people so that I can use as much water and electricity associate with the water (music, lights, jacuzzi) in the tub. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree that you should take the time to enjoy a bath. I think that is one thing you can "waste" water for.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!