Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Bulletin......Announcement......News...




My baby sis is here. We're gonna be kind of busy doing very important things. Talking, laughing, giggling, talking, laughing, giggling, IQ's dropping by the second so that by the end of the week the natives will be taking care of us.





We do this from time to time. It's what happens when we get together. We've gone to therapy, rehab, 12 steps, time and time again but there isn't any hope for us.





The bad news is there isn't a cure.....the good news is that it is only temporary and as soon as my baby sis leaves in a week......or two......or three.........things will align themselves and I'll be back to fixing meals the natives heave at and scrubbing toilets.

7 comments:

  1. oh have fun! That'll be so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a pair of those shorts...do tell where you got them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! You girls have fun and stay out of trouble! Remember who you are :) LOL.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty...ya aint no fun. Trouble.....snort.

    Alex, there is a story behind those shorts which is why we are sporting them so deliciously. They are the uniform for the Seasport Diver's in Kaui'i that we talked the shop owner into letting us buy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laws, I shudder to think - two of you. Two of you in one space. Does she ride? Tell B I read his book (really? So quickly?). I guess we're not going to run up to SLC this week - we won't be able to find you, I'm afeared. Don't eat anything I wouldn't eat!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!