Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I made a demented bunny all by myself!



My baby girl wanted me to make her a knit bunny. Since I am learning to knit I thought it would be fun. She and I headed off to the yarn store and I let her pick out the yarn. She wanted a hot pink bunny.

Looking at the finished product eating her salad that my baby girl placed before her I am trying to decide if she is a demented bunny or a demented piglet.......either way, I think I've found my niche in life. President and CEO of the Dysfunctional Knit Whits!

6 comments:

  1. It looks great!! I bet she luvs it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad business idea! You could probably do very well on etsy! But I don't think people are willing to pay for a talented crafters time... It really is cute! And isn't it all worth it that Kirsten loves it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute! I'm so impressed!!
    Love, M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute! How did you do that? I couldn't do it in a million years. I'm way impressed

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that bunny. I LOVE it. I don't think she's a piglet. I think her shoes and dress are delightful. So darling and cute and you AMAZE me. A-MAZE. So stay home and make a lot of those, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!