Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

That thing he does.

I just love that thing he does. My SM. He's been doing it for as long as I've known him. At the end of the day when we can finally sit down he stretches out to read a book on the floor making sure that he is positioned so that where ever I am sitting my feet rest on his back.

Even like last night when I've gone all day without socks in my shoes and my feet are stinky! I was sitting on the couch knitting another pair of leg warmers for my niece (I'm going for purple Miss Piggy legs this time) and a few minutes later here comes my SM sprawling himself on his tummy next to the couch so that the only place to put my stinky feet is on his broad sexy back.

Did I ever tell you that I love my SM's back? I do. I do a lot and just to show him how much I love his sexy back I'm going to knit me a pair of slippers so that my feet look like big balls of yarn gone bad but at least they won't stink. Or maybe I should knit my SM some big cotton balls to stuff up his nose......that might be more affective. I'm all about pleasing others.

2 comments:

  1. how cute. seriously! the miss piggy leg warmers...the stinky feet....that man of yours and his routine! cute. at least he knows his place: at your feet...worshiping you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your man is such a sweetie, and the two of you are so cute! yay!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!