Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Crackpot Tuesdays and playing in the snow for the first time this season.


Photo by Taste of Home
Aaaaa! The broccoli is infested with maggots!

It's Crackpot Tuesday and my baby picked the meal this time. Hmmmm, what does a picky eater who won't eat anything but 'peanut butter jelly plate and bread' little boy choose when it is his turn to choose a dinner?

You got it! Good ol' Mac N' Cheese.

I figured if I was going to go to all of the trouble of making Mac N' Cheese in a crackpot and not out of a box it better be at least....four stars if not better. For me, Mac N' Cheese is the go to meal when The SM and I go on a date and the kids need something quick and easy to fix or when I'm really tired......cheese in a box. It truly is a staple around these here parts.

For Mac N' Cheese The Natives said they'd give it five stars and The SM said four stars. A little more involved than the box stuff but not too much so that was a plus for me.



Yesterday was also the first day this little one was able to go outside and embrace the snow we've been receiving for the last few days. It came down non-stop yesterday which is a good thing. A very good thing...



Because now my neighbors do not have to look at my ugly yard. It's all under a beautiful white blanket of snow...unless you go in the backyard....that is where the dogs carefully place bombs and dye the snow yellow.



I realize a lot of my posts are about my baby and I truly do apologize it's just with The Natives in school it is the baby, myself, and.....the dogs.......and....well.......be grateful I take photos of my baby and not more of the dogs....because dogs do not care if they have a camera pointed at them. They do stuff like this!



I suppose I could take more photos of the sheepies behind our house.



I never see them lick their bottoms.

8 comments:

  1. ugh...what is on the broccoli? ewwww....

    love the sheep! love the pic with the baby at the window lookin' at sheep. don't love snow...one upside to living here. ;) i have to post the pic i took of my baby today...and then we can laugh at the difference...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom accused me of always blogging about Ben. I told her he is here, says more than 1 or 2 words at a time, and does funny stuff. What do you want me to do? So I hear ya! Maybe I could take more pictures of disorganized places in my house other than the toy closet and pantry... Okay, that wouldn't work, I'd have to photograph the whole house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And there is a perfect example of why I don't have a dog. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean. With the older kids being in school I don't have access to them all the time. Therefore less stories/pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misty, I'm thinkin' sesame seeds....but they sure look a lot like maggots to me!

    Natalie, If you are looking for unorganized fodder to blog about...come on over! Sigh....I used to be accused of being so organized!

    Sarah, you love my dogs and you know it. Don't pull that bull with me. You wish Bridget would come and live with you!

    Chastina, We use what we can right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jody, No I didn't. My baby girl did. It's cool isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!