Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year........



Every year the week before Christmas a secret box appears on our front porch.



It is chalk full of fun activities to keep The Natives busy as they countdown the last few days until Christmas.



If you ask The Natives....it wouldn't be Christmas without the secret box. It is part of Christmas. Has been ever since they can remember.



The elves are busy at work. We'll see you again after the holidays! Until then, have a very Merry Christmas aaaaand.......a Happy New Yearrrrrrrr!

18 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I want one!!!!!! :( Darn law school....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Emma, I know. Bummer isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats cool! sweet box of stuff... and yeah, im with all u ppl, DARN LAW SCHOOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginna, Anything to make you smile. :)

    Hanna, You makin' me read teenage jargon? Stretchin' my brain!!

    Jody, And God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, might I say it? DANG law school. There, now you know what kind of person I really am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristen, SHOCKING!

    Emma, Don't listen to Kristen. She has tainted you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like fun. The elves may have to make a stop to my house next year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chastina, Just don't let your hubby up and move y'all for dang darn law school!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, you have a gorgeous family. I'm still working on my husband for a 3rd, but he's not buying. :( (Dangit.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori, Thank you! They do clean up nice every once in awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous idea! (I'm glad I stopped in for all the Dang comments!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dang it Melissa! I'm glad you stopped by too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome idea. Remind me about it in a few years. Maybe I'll do it as a [choke], uh, parent of parents.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kathy, My kids look forward to it every year and the person behind it has dug herself in deep. One of those traditions that sounded good at the time but when you have as many kids as I have.......I won't let her stop until the last is full grown. :D She's going to be buying glitter glue for a loooong time.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!