Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving break Part Two and a half!



There's a story behind this walking stick that was hand carved for me. A journey that began long before it was placed in my hands last year while I was in the hospital. One of these days I'll post a post about this walking stick. It's pretty cool. Hand carved and given to me by Grandpa Stone. I love you Grandpa Stone!



My baby girl found a stick shaped in the letter "Y". She hauled that stick up the mountain....down the mountain....and home. If you all only knew how many rocks and sticks we've hauled over the years across the country back and forth......



Some melt my heart photos.....



Melting.....Drip.....Drip........



One of the Sons of Helaman!



Someone had written, "You can do it" on this post.



Thirsty? Or realizing that if you make daddy stop and give you a drink you can rest for a few minutes........It's hard having such little legs when your daddy and older brothers are mountain goats.



"Levi, you're thirsty right? Make daddy stop and give you a drink. Mommy needs to rest".



You can't see it in this photo but I promise it's there. Someone wrote "Almost there" on this post. I was starting to think the posts were lying to me. Mr. write on posts, wanted me to THINK we were almost there. You might be able to fool my eyes but my thighs weren't being fooled!



And just when you thought we'd reached the top/the end...it appears there is more to which....you'll have to turn the page when you hear the chime for part two and 3/4s....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!