Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Answers.........

I've always wondered what my Thanksgiving meal says about me. It has been one of those big questions in life ya know? I am SO glad someone is smart enough to come up with the answers because I have just felt so lost until now. NOW I know! Phew......now I can really dig in and eat Turkey KNOWING what it all means to me!

And here I thought it was just all about getting to the crispy skin first........





What Your Thanksgiving Meal Says About You



When it comes to the holidays, you follow and love the big traditions. You look forward to them every year.



You see the holidays as a time to think about what's important to you. It's a good time to reflect and regroup.



You like the more adult aspects of the holidays - parties, cocktails, and having time off from work.



During the holidays, you are likely to feel comforted. At your worst, you feel a bit over-indulgent.



You consider yourself to be a bit of a purist, and you're proud of it.



You tend to spend you holidays taking care of others. Holidays are one of the times you like to give.




Who ever came up with this one is wrong. Growing up I ALWAYS wanted to be an Indian with a cool name like, "Flying Eagle" or "Running Deer"........not some stupid tight wearing big buckle on my high heel shoe pilgrim....





You Are a Pilgrim



Like the pilgrims, you've felt persecuted for your beliefs from time to time.

You have a strong sense of right and wrong. Your morality sometimes makes you feel out of step with the modern world.



You may not go as far as moving across the world, but you still identify with the pilgrims.

Well, except for the whole stealing land and killing Indians thing.



Further proof this is a scam.......I would totally steal land!

1 comment:

  1. For all that is good and holy, please post or email me the recipe to that heavenly decadence pictured in your blog title photo.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!