Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Geneva!




See this gal? This is my good friend Geneva. Today is her birthday and I want the entire world to know how wonderful she is. Anytime you need it, she's got your back. How do I know this? Anyone who can still be friends with me after I tell them that the flowers they brought me in the hospital look dead......is a true friend.....and to be willing to help me brush my teeth and help wash my hair after such a rude comment...THAT is a true friend......HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENEVA!

2 comments:

  1. I'll add my birthday wishes here too, happy birthday! Thanks for all you do Geneva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three horse women of the apocalypse. I am the luckiest of the three. Love to both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!