Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And the winner is.......




Before I announce I just want to say that 1st of all, this was a lot of fun for me watching all of your replies yesterday and 2nd, picking the winner is harder than I thought it was going to be because I like all of your answers.

Chastina's "Why Brothers are so important" is perfect. I thought about all of the different elements in that saying all day yesterday

Lelanie's "Little Britches" again says so much. The different levels here in this saying and also who "Little Britches" was.

The Lovelorn Eeyore Collecting Commuter's (there has got to be a story behind that name.....care to share?) "Bro, I got your back" once again has so many wonderful avenues.

Alex's "don't cowboy up or your back might get wet" is great. My sisters used to tease me and call me weetzer.

Kristen's "we would care for you as nursing mothers and carry you on our shoulders . . ." is beautiful. The story you posted is beautiful too. I hope everyone read it.

Ginna's "Little Piggy" is perfect again on so many levels.

Denae and Jody yes, you were late but I love your answers and am so glad that you posted even though you missed the deadline. How about this? We'll do this again some time cuz this is fun!!!

Okay, the winner! The winner is........

Before I can announce the winner I have to say that this is REALLY HARD because I really like all of the answers. Do I have to pick just one winner????


"Bro, I got your back!" is the winner. Eeyore takes the prize and I would love to deliver this prize but I've no idea who you are! :) Could you please e-mail me at trashrubow@gmail.com to accept your prize.

Thank you all for playing. Can't wait to do this again. Peace, love, and happiness! I'm off to a doctor's appt. on this blessed happy day.

1 comment:

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!