Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

We're back together again. Counseling will do that for ya.

Thank you all for your counseling and suggestions. As you can see, my blog decided to take me seriously and shape up. The side bar is lifted back up where it belongs (on the side) and is no longer sagging below.

Let this be a lesson. I'm all about appearances and if my blog can't hold its end of the deal up then I'm outa here! Ya hear? Outa here! And that is my final word on the matter.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah - but did you figure out what happened? Tell!

    I sat on the colt bareback. Woo-hoo. I didn't let him take more than three steps. But he's a comfortable little back. We'll tie you to Sophie and take you up the mountain in the summa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-I think when I downloaded the photo's for the post where Matthew is teaching Jadon about the birds and the bees.....the photo's did some squampy thing pushing everything out of whack so I took Ginna's advice and re downloaded those photo's and wa-la! It fixed it! Good ol' Ginna. She's a keeper that one.

    Oh don't wait until summa....tie me on now, tomorrow, and the day and days after that...it's been too long....

    As for the horse that backed into the pipe....he was pulled out and lived happily ever after...at least that is what I'm telling myself since I don't exactly know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel- Thank you for always leaving me such cute comments! I love Gaby's idea! But seriously, if I had just met you and I had no idea how old your kids were I wouldn't believe you if you told me you were 30!
    You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!