Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My baby.



When ever I have seen other mother's babying their babies it has just disgusted me.
"I will NEVER baby my baby" I would say.




Look at the look on this natives face! Is it not pitiful? Doesn't it look like his little heart is just broken because his mother had the audacity to suggest he walk instead of being carried? Those are real tears man!




And I fall for it every time.........I think I need to have another one before I completely ruin this one with all of the babying.

5 comments:

  1. Well, no. No more babies. Look how M turned out, and I called him my baby till he was - how old is he, now? And DON'T you be picking that hulking kid up, either, if you don't want a whooping. Excuse me. Gotta go cough my guts out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-ya, I know...no more babies cuz I'd just spoil that one and then I'd have to have another....and another.....and another....and...then I'd have to live in a shoe.......I do love shoes.....

    Still coughing??? Not good you know! Go and get that blasted blood test done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it matters how many kids someone has, the youngest always gets "babied". I still take a stroller with me sometimes, especially if I am feeling more tired, so I can put a kid in it.

    Remember tough love is still love. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hear ya. tired tired tired. paul's parents (after 10 kids and all were grown) exclaimed, "we are TIRED of being parents!", during a little adult sibling squabble. :) i don't even want to change my little mans diapers....lol...poor baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. I baby my baby too. He's totally spoiled. I still carry him around sometimes and he's HUGE! I'm feeling your pain, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!