Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Name this photo.



After looking and puzzling at this photo for quite some time I realized what it was that was disturbing me. This photo needs a name. I could sit here for hours trying to analyze and come up with a name myself but that would get my hiney all bunchy and I do not like having a bunchy hiney so I figured since spring decided to run away for a week I'd add some excitement and have a contest. A "name this photo" contest.

You have until 10:00 Pacific Time this evening (Tuesday) until the contest ends. The winner will be posted tomorrow and believe you me. You are going to want to win cuz I have a good prize in mind.

This is a photo of my oldest son carrying his baby brother on his shoulders. "Cowboy Up Homeland Security" is the saying on his t-shirt.

Only one entry please per person. On your mark, get set, GO!

7 comments:

  1. I'm not very good at this but here is my entry:
    Why brothers are so important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In honor of the book we are reading this month, I hearby dub this Photo, "Little Britches". That's entry number one. If I think of some more I will let you know.
    P.S. what do I get if I win??

    ReplyDelete
  3. no diaper??? all I can think of is "dont cowboy up or your back migh get wet"... I hated being like that, the seond they would run...I would do everything I could not to pee down their back...i was a lot younger ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This isn't going to be funny; I find the image too touching for that.

    "we would care for you as nursing mothers and carry you on our shoulders . . ."

    http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=21bc9fbee98db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=1cd49aa07a0ab010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&hideNav=1

    Yea, the kings of the Gentiles shall be nursing fathers unto them, and their queens shall become nursing mothers; wherefore, the promises of the Lord are great unto the Gentiles, for he hath spoken it, and who can dispute?” (2 Ne. 10:7–9.

    The cowboy up kid whose shirt says "homeland security" carrying the little one on his shoulders, as the gentiles shall carry Israel in all its tribes, in their arms, on their shoulders, to the safety of the kingdom of their God. Yeah. Guess I'm not in a chuckling mood.

    I like "Bro, I got your back" on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO bad at these things!
    How about little piggy?
    It's an adorable picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm too late, but what about

    'He ain't heavy, he's my Brother"

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!