Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Inconvenience update.




The library called with some most inconvenient news. They found my drivers license! Apparently, the library book I'd taken to MT with me was a thief and ate my library card I was using as a book mark.

Of all the inconvenient timing!! Could they not have called me BEFORE I'd admitted to my SM that I'd lost the dang thing? Do they not understand the pleasure he has taken in teasing me after all of the years I've gotten after him for losing his wallet, his license, his credit card, his keys, etc.

This is most inconvenient........

2 comments:

  1. Where on EARTH did you find that picture of that poor horse?! That's honestly how I feel right about now >_>
    But don't worry. The SM obviously has lost WAY more things than you more often, so one moment of weakness won't ruin your morally superior position! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - you've got stats on your side. And I'm relieved. VERY relieved. BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT HORSE? I'M SICK ABOUT HIM.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!