Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, May 4, 2009

I am too a lady dangit!



My Sexy Man makes thee best grilled burgers. I love em. I love em. I snarf em. He says it is funny to watch me have to open my little mouth so wide to get such a big sandwich inside. He didn't call my mouth little but I knew that is what he meant.

He thought if he took a picture of me snarfing that he'd have proof but may I point out to all of you that not only am I taking a little lady of a bite (come on, I'm eating a burger for cryin' out loud. I can't take too little of a bite) my little pinky is raised in such a lady like fashion as well! Sniff!

4 comments:

  1. I think you look like a lady. After all there isn't food all over your face and I can't see what is in your mouth. Just what you are trying to put in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....you are both hilarious...that burger looks dang good....i think i paid 10 bucks for a burger like that at red robin. exceptin' that looks betta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I's seen you gittin up and down off'n a horse, and I'd swear on a stacka phone books, you's about the ladiest tom boy I ever did know. Dang, you're a lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady -- my foot!!!! Did he get a recording of that belch you let fly after you took your "lady like" bite????

    And that finger in the air, you were just trying to signal for them to wait a minute so you could "clear the air".

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!