Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, May 22, 2009

She's got a style all her own.



One of the perks of having West Nile is I get to sleep in and my SM gets the kids up, makes them breakfast, and sees them off to school. Later, when they get home I get the privilege of seeing what they looked like all day.

A few days ago my baby girl had a concert. When I saw what she was wearing and how she'd "done" her hair I was trying to decide if my SM letting her wear what ever she wants and "do with her hair" what ever she wants is a good thing.

I have decided that yes, it is a good thing. I love that my baby girl put camo shorts with a dress with jewels and winter boots. It means she's still a kid and cares more about climbing trees then if her outfit matches and if her hair is snarly free.

9 comments:

  1. You should have seen the things my mom let me wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your girl. Her style rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her outfit! I wish I could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she's 100% adorable--and actually pretty stylish too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee - who does she remind me of???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, she is too cute...I love it....and dressing whatever quirky way you want is called "being a girl". My poor Mom, I don't know how she survived 8 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love her independance! I can't believe how big she is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's sooooooo cute!! U just can't not luv her!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!