Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Hungry?



Then go here and make some of these....... I know! It looks like a regular ol' tulip in a pot doesn't it? It's not. I promise and when I served it to "the ladies" yesterday at book club they looked at me like I was plum crazy when I told them to dig in! I had to prove it by shoving my spoon into the "dirt" taking a bite first. Like I'd poison my guests! The very idea........



Or go here and make this........I promise. You won't be disappointed. As you can see, I had to hurry and take a photo of this deliciousness before it was inhaled......




by this guy. Not one of the ladies by the way.....this is after the guests left and when I wasn't looking he decided to dish himself up some cake. He's learned it is better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. Actually, he doesn't know what asking for forgiveness means. He just looks at you innocently with his cheeks packed full and says, "what's your name"? He's learned to talk fast and furious when he's in doo doo. Change the subject.....good one. I wonder where he learned that from........and the doctor's say he's mentally handicapped.......

5 comments:

  1. Looks easy, fun and delicious!

    Love,

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY mom! Which makes it all the better. Easy AND delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh.....yummy! I will have to make them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We ate ours finally tonight. It was WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are AWESOME!! I have to do that sometime. How fabulous to get to eat a pot of flowers. That pioneer woman is crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!