Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, May 15, 2009

What did you have for dinner last night?

This morning while I was feeding Levi breakfast he asked me, "Mom, you remember what we have for dinner last night? We have tacos with mayonnaise and whip cream. Mmm, they were good".

Funny, that isn't what I recall us having for dinner but then again, with my cooking I could see how it may have tasted as bad as a taco with mayonnaise and whip cream on it.........

3 comments:

  1. How funny! He thought they were good so that is what counts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chastina, that is what is so funny. We didn't even have tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds better than what I made, actually. Wait. Did I make anything?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!